To be able to carry the machine without damaging it, you need to take off the side panels.
How to take off the side panels
- Unscrew the silver screw at the top of the panel, which you can do by hand.
- Once the screw is off, tilt slightly the panel towards you and pull it upwards,
to remove it from the two hooks at the bottom of the panel.
Note: For the left panel, on which the side yarn control unit is located, disconnect
the sensor before pulling the panel upwards.
How to place the side panels back
- Hold the panel slightly tilted and place its bottom slots into the hooks below
the handles of the machine.
- Once the panel is inserted in the hooks, hinge it forward to close it.
- Mount the panel into the piece where the thumb screw can secure the
- Lock the panel by tightening the thumb screw by hand.
Note: For the left panel, don't forget to reconnect the sensor before closing the panel completely.