We're shipping our machines as secure as possible in a wooden crate. So to get to your machine you'll need some tools. We recommend to unpack with two people, and to carry it with four.
To open the crate you'll need:
- 1x Claw hammer
- 1x Wire cutters
To release the machine from the crate you'll need:
- 1x Wrench size 19
How to open the crate
- Use the back of a claw hammer to remove the top of the crate
- Remove the 4 side panels of the crate
- Remove the box with extra parts
- Take out the tensioners frame
- Remove the plastic cover on the machine
- Take off both side panels to expose the handles
- Optional: Remove the carriage to lighten the load
- Unscrew the 4 M12 screws underneath the pallet using a size 19 wrench.