Appears on the left side of the screen when we zoom in on the canvas.
It shows information regarding the settings of the knit for each knitting row (see the white bar at the bottom of the image):
- Row number: to be read from bottom to top
- Rack: -4.0 to +4.0 range
- Speed: up to 800 mm/sec
- Roll (Roller pull-down): 0 to 999
- S/F (Stitch size for front) and S/R (Stitch size for rear): 0 to 15
- Dir (Carriage direction):
0> Left to right
<1 Right to left
<2 / 2> Any (as per arrow)
- Yarn (yarn carrier): 1 to 6
The column can be hidden with the little dark gray tab on the left.
These options can only be freely edited by using the command Free edit from the layers menu.
Otherwise, they will be set by block when inserting the parameters for the different commands in the stack, as we will learn more deeply in the following section.