Starting a discussion on whole garment knitting on 2 Beds following the successful migration of the old kCode beanie to the new kCode format and the a successful knit.
He is the knit of the beanie.
We notice that,
- due to the amount of transfer stitches that occur, and the speed that this happens that this is SLOW
- The knit is 'thin' , and not really suitable for a beanie as it needs to be much thicker
Anyone any comments if
- The speed of the transfer is normal for a 2 v-bed knitting machine
- Thicker knits (with nice ribbing) would be possible
- If it would be possible to produce a nice thick, ribbed beanie using whole garment knitting on the knitterate..
Please sign in to leave a comment.