Full Milano Knit Fabric is made of a repeat of one course of all knit on both needle beds, the second course of all knit on front needles only and the third course of all knit on back needles only.
Its main qualities are:
- No rolling tendency;
- Both sides of the fabric have the same stitch appearance;
- Very firm with characteristics closest to woven fabric;
- Uneven, structured surface;
- Low elasticity;
- Good dimensional stability;
- Used for collars;
- Thicker than Single Jersey.
To create a half Milano follow these steps:
1. Pick the command Free edit and paint a row of "Knit both" stitches. Don't forget to apply a 0.5 rack
2. Paint a row of front stitches and another one of rear stitches.
3. Change the stitch size settings to the following: 4-5 for the double bed row/ 6-7 for the single bed rows
4. Select the 3 rows and pick the command "Tiling". Apply the selection and tile vertically.
The recommended parameters for half Milano (nm7) are:
Stitch size: 4-5 for the double bed rows/ 6-7 for the single bed rows