You will probably be switching yarns quite regularly, and you don't want to rethread the machine every time you do so. Changing a yarn, or even multiple yarns at once, can be done quickly:
- Cut the yarn you want to replace near the cone
- Replace the cone with the yarn you want and tie the ends together in a small knot
- If you want to replace multiple yarns, repeat these steps for each yarn
- Open the door and take the yarn(s) from the tip of the feeder(s).
- Gently pull the yarn(s) through from the feeder
- Clamp the yarn(s) and cut the end(s)